Customer Service

Hi All,

In the spirit of helping other XML Devs make decisions about tools.

I want to say a public Thank You!  to:

Michael @ Saxonica and Adrian at Synchro Soft (Oxygen) for their
patience, well grounded expertise and rapid responses to my (obviously
newbie) questions over the past couple of weeks.

BTW: I have no financial interest in either company. I'm just a very
happy customer.

Cheers,
Tim

Timothy Cook, MSc           +55 21 94711995
MLHIM http://www.mlhim.org
Skype ID == timothy.cook
Academic.Edu Profile: http://uff.academia.edu/TimothyCook