RE: Validating tab-delimited text files against an XML Schema?

David Lee wrote:

> http://www.xmlsh.org/CommandCsv2xml

Thanks David. I downloaded your tool and ran it on a tab-delimited text file:

csv2xml -tab books.tab

Out popped the XML version.

Wow!

It can't get any simpler than that.

Do you have an idea for its speed relative to doing the same thing using XSLT? Is it faster? Slower?

My customer's tab-delimited text files are huge. I need something that is fast.

/Roger