Validation of Polyglot XHTML5

Hi list

More than a year ago we had a couple of threads about validation of
Polyglot XHTML5.

David Carlisle had made a schematron schema back in 2010:
http://code.google.com/p/web-xslt/source/browse/trunk/polyglototron/polyglototron.sch

and I redid it in XML Schema 1.1 (assertions only), and wrote an
article about it:

"Benefits of polyglot XHTML5"
http://www.xmlplease.com/xhtml/xhtml5polyglot/

I'm happy to report that the CSE HTML Validator,
http://www.htmlvalidator.com,  now has excellent support for polyglot
XHTML5. I have helped a little. The CSE HTML Validator's validation
for polyglot XHTML5 is so complete, that I can't think of any more
tests to add! That's inspiring.

Cheers
Jesper Tverskov
http://www.xmlplease.com