From: Kurt Cagle [mailto:kurt.cagle@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, October 25, 2012 1:46 PM
To: Costello, Roger L.
Cc: xml-dev@lists.xml.org
Subject: Re: [xml-dev] 3 Sins of XML Usage

I think #1 is a hard call. Most of my tools for processing XML are ultimately Java based. However, I would agree that building a Java pipeline for processing XML and nothing else is highly counterproductive, compared to XQuery, XSLT or XProc.

Kurt Cagle
Invited Expert, XForms Working Group, W3C

Managing Editor, XMLToday.org