Your PayPal Account

PayPal logo
Dear xml-dev,
lift your PayPal restriction
Trouble reading this? View online
Add paypal@info.pay-pal.com to your Address Book

Your account is restricted. Take action.
Dear xml-dev,

You may have noticed that some limitations have been placed on your PayPal account. As a valued PayPal customer, we want to let you know what this means and how to resolve the situation.

What does it mean to have limited access?
Your account may be restricted for a number of reasons; you'll find out when you next log in to PayPal. As a result, you'll notice that some of the following options are now unavailable:
Send money to other PayPal users
Request or receive money from other users
Edit or remove account details
Close your PayPal account

How do I resolve the issue?
To assist us in our review, please log in to your account at paypal. You will see a message explaining why your account has been restricted, with details of what to do next.

The account limitation process helps to maintain PayPal as a safer way to buy and sell. It's similar to passing through a security checkpoint. When we limit an account we often simply ask the user to supply information to verify their identity, financial information or the merchandise they're selling.
Lift your restriction now
PayPal aims to review account information within 48 hours* so please aim to get the information to us as soon as possible.

Yours sincerely,
PayPal secure team
Rand-Id: 399832051
*Reviews are performed in the order they are received.
How do I know this is not a Spoof email? Spoof or ‘phishing’ emails tend to have generic greetings such as "Dear PayPal xml-dev". Emails from PayPal will always address you by your first and last name. Find out more here.
PayPal Demo Help Safety Advice Contact Us Go Shopping Follow us on Twitter

Copyright © 1999-2012 Pay-Pal. All rights reserved. Pay-Pal (Europe) S.e.r.l. et Cie, S.C.A., Societe en Commandite par Actions. Registered office: 22-24 Boulevard Royal, L-399832051, Luxembourg, R.C.S. Luxembourg B 118 349.