RE: [xml-dev] Doing unto JSON what...

And let's not forget Avro:

http://avro.apache.org/

which is used in Hadoop.

Hope this helps,
    Jim

At 12/30/2012 06:54 PM, David Lee wrote:
>Interesting YABFF ...
>
>This seems a lot like BSON which MongoDB uses for its messaging
>
>http://bsonspec.org/#/specification

>David A. Lee
>dlee@calldei.com
>http://www.xmlsh.org

Jim Melton --- Editor of ISO/IEC 9075-* (SQL)     Phone: +1.801.942.0144
   Chair, ISO/IEC JTC1/SC32 and W3C XML Query WG    Fax : +1.801.942.3345
Oracle Corporation        Oracle Email: jim dot melton at oracle dot com
1930 Viscounti Drive      Alternate email: jim dot melton at acm dot org
Sandy, UT 84093-1063 USA  Personal email: SheltieJim at xmission dot com
=  Facts are facts.   But any opinions expressed are the opinions      =
=  only of myself and may or may not reflect the opinions of anybody   =
=  else with whom I may or may not have discussed the issues at hand.  =