Re: Should the XML "recommendation" have an expiration date?

Not unless the documents with XML Decls in the head do.

Remember XML is also used Off The Web.

The irony is XML was created when the SGML revision was too slow in
coming and from what was considered to be The Wrong Authority For Web
Purposes, ISO.

len