JSON and XML Browser performance experience

I am conducting research on real-world JSON and XML browser performance.
This is the first public beta of the test and I would appreciate anyone with a few minutes to give it a try and send me comments.
( Note: This test is NOT intended to test everything  ... it's a focused test with a few controlled variables).

What You Do

Go to
   http://speedtest.xmlsh.org

Click "Run Tests And Submit..."
Test takes about 1 - 3 minutes depending on your internet and device speed.

Repeat as often as have patience on as many difference OS's, machines, browser vendors and versions and devices.
I am particularly interested in mobile devices as these have had much less coverage in these kinds of experiments, but anything you can try is valuable.

Please feel free to pass this link on ... I will be updating the tests pending comments of this initial public beta and then intend on distributing the test to a wider audience (including full source).

The results are intended to be published publicly after enough data collection and analysis has been completed.

Thank you for any assistance and comments.

David A. Lee
dlee@calldei.com<mailto:dlee@calldei.com>
http://www.xmlsh.org