XQuery 3 and XPath 3 Call for Implementations

The XQuery 3.0 specification [1] is currently a W3C "Candidate
Recommendation", meaning we (W3C) are waiting to know that it can be
implemented by multiple people such that people can move queries from
one implementation to another reasonably easily.

If you have made an XQuery 3 implementation, please run the test suite
at [2] and send us the results. We can publish them anonymously if you
prefer (email me directly for instructions).

If you find problems with the tests, please see [2] for how to report
problems and/or submit more test cases.

Thank you for helping XQuery 3.0 move forward, and helping with this
work!

Liam

[1] see http://www.w3.org/TR/tr-date-all for a list of W3C documents
    sorted by date.