http://simonstl.com/

From: <http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-tag/2013Apr/0006.html>

<trackbot> ISSUE-34 -- XML Transformation and composability
    (e.g., XSLT,XInclude, Encryption) -- open

    <trackbot> [17]http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/issues/34

      [17] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/issues/34

    Noah: Lets go through the issues and see which we can close.
    ... Processing model of XML. Is there any interest in this?

    <ht> xmlFunctions-34

    Tim: I'm happy to do things with XML. This came from when we're
    talking about XML was processed. The meaning from XML has to be
    taken outside-in. Otherwise you cannot create new XML
    specifications that interweave with what exist.
    ... Not clear people noticed that.

    <noah> I note that traceker has several status codes we can
    assign, including OPEN, PENDING, REVIEW, POSTPONED, and CLOSED.

    Tim: Henry did a lot more work on that. I don't feel we need to
    put a whole lot of energy into XML at all. JSON is the new way
    for me. It's much more straightforward.

    <noah> Suggestion: if we think this is now resolved or
    uninteresting, CLOSE it; if we think it's interesting but not
    now, then POSTPONED?

    Tim: We need another concept besides OPEN/CLOSED. Something
    like NOT WORKING ON IT.

    Noah: It has POSTPONED.

    Tim: POSTPONED expresses a feeling of guilt. But there's no
    guilt.

    Noah: It's close enough and I'm not looking forward to changing
    Tracker.

    <Zakim> ht, you wanted to add 0.02USD

    Henry: I'm happy to move this to the backburner. I think
    there's a genuine issue here and of interest to the community
    but I don't have the bandwidth.

    Noah: We need to tell ourselves a story as to what these codes
    mean.
    ... Historically we used CLOSED for "it's in pretty good
    shape".

    Henry: I'm happy with POSTPONED and it's better than CLOSED.

    <slightlyoff_> +1 for postponing

    <JeniT> +1

    RESOLUTION: We mark ISSUE-34 (xmlFunctions-34) POSTPONED