RE: [xml-dev] XML's greatest cultural advantage over JSON

--------
Except that you don't admit that until pressed on the point because
you've just been blasting away.  Well, okay, you did admit that it's
fine for serializing JavaScript objects, the smallest possible use case.
My fault ... I tend to write overtly large emails as it is so typically dont feel the need to go into depths
on the points I agree with.    Its not a matter of being "pressed" but rather if I were to write everything I know, think, belive, and have had first hand experience with
the email would never be over.  But I guess if  I dont i'm considered ignorant or defensive.  Oh well such is life in the net world where we know so very little about each other
and cannot setup the proper context for interpreting snippets of conversations accurately.

David A. Lee
dlee@calldei.com
http://www.xmlsh.org