[ann] A series of 3 webinars: "XSLT development with oXygen XML Editor"

Hi all,

I am happy to invite you to attend our XSLT development webinars where
we will show our 12 years of work (since 2001) to provide an IDE for
developing XSLT stylesheets. XSLT is in fact the best supported
XML-related technology in oXygen and we cover almost any aspect of XSLT
development, bringing that to a level similar to what Java IDEs provide
for Java.

The first webinar is scheduled for next Wednesday, May 8th, between 11
AM and 12 PM EDT. In this first part we will cover the XSLT editing,
XSLT validation, applying XSLT transformations and generating XSLT
documentation for your stylesheets. See more details and register at
http://www.oxygenxml.com/events/2013/webinar_xslt_development_with_oXygen_Part1.html

The second webinar will be on June 5th, at the same time (11 AM to 12 PM
EDT) and it will explore what it means to work with more complex
stylesheets, where the logic is split across multiple modules. You will
see the "master files" concept introduced by oXygen to facilitate the
development of complex stylesheets, intelligent searches, refactoring
actions as well as functionality that gives an insight on your
stylesheets: hierarchy and dependencies views. See details and register at
http://www.oxygenxml.com/events/2013/webinar_xslt_development_with_oXygen_Part2.html

In the last webinar we will explore how the XSLT debugger can help
identify issues in your code, how you can use the XSLT profiler to see
where the time is spent during your stylesheet execution and our support
for integrated unit testing for XSLT. This webinar is schedules for July
3rd, between 11 AM and 12 PM EDT. For details and registration please see
http://www.oxygenxml.com/events/2013/webinar_xslt_development_with_oXygen_Part3.html

These are free events but registration is required as there is a limit
on the maximum number of attendees, so make sure you reserve your
virtual seat!

I look forward to meet you at these events!

Best Regards,
George
--
George Cristian Bina