Re: [xml-dev] Book recommendation for learning XML schema?

On Mon, 2013-05-20 at 17:11 +0100, Michael Kay wrote:
> On 20 May 2013, at 17:00, ольга крыжановская wrote:
>
> > Can you recommend a book to learn XML schema?
> >

> I use both Priscilla Walmsley and Eric van der Vlist. I generally turn
> to EvdV first, because it's shorter and easier to find your way
> around, and then turn to PW if EvdV doesn't give the answer.

I tend to go from Eric's book to the spec, but that's partly because I
don't have a copy of Priscilla's book here :-)

There's a chapter on XSD in "Beginning XML 5th edition" if you (the
original poster) want something high-level -- I didn't write that
chapter, so it's probably pretty good :-)

Liam

Co-author, 5th edition of "Beginning XML", Wrox, 2012