Re: [xml-dev] Re: Recommendation for XSLT book?

I haven't had the chance to read Ken's books (and I am absolutely sure
they must be awesome).

I learnt XSLT 1.0 and XSLT 2.0 from the books of Dr. Michael Kay. Not
only he is the best authority on the language (as the Editor of the
W3C XSLT Working Group), but he has the talent to present XSLT and
XPath in a way that can make a newbie into an average expert in just
one month, as in my case.

Some people find Michael's books overwhelming -- because he leads you
into the depths and doesn't just give you a simplistic picture of the
XSLT technology. For me, though, this is just one more reason why Dr.
Kay's books stand incomparable to all other books on this subject.

Cheers,

Dimitre

On Sun, Jun 16, 2013 at 10:04 AM, Oleg Parashchenko <olpa@uucode.com> wrote:
> Hello Olga,
>
> On Sun, 16 Jun 2013 14:36:04 +0200
> ольга крыжановская <olga.kryzhanovska@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Can any one recommend a programmers book for learning XSLT?
>
> For us, the book for learning XSLT is:
>
> Алексей Валиков
> Технология XSLT
> ISBN 5-94157-129-1
>
> Probably there is still a chance to find the book in a library or by
> colleagues.
>

>> Olga
>

> --
> Mit freundlichen Grüßen,