Last chance to get your JSON/XML speedtest results in beforepublication !

I am preparing to collect the last set of samples before publication of JSON and XML browser performance test results,
to be presented at Balisage 2013 (http://www.balisage.net)

If you have not done so, or have and want to try again please take a few minutes to contribute your test results.

What You Do

Go to
   http://speedtest.xmlsh.org

Click "Run Tests And Submit..."
Test takes about 1 - 3 minutes depending on your internet and device speed.

Repeat as often as have patience on as many difference OS's, machines, browser vendors and versions and devices.
I am particularly interested in mobile devices as these have had much less coverage in these kinds of experiments, but anything you can try is valuable.

Please feel free to pass this link on ... I will be updating the tests pending comments of this initial public beta and then intend on distributing the test to a wider audience (including full source).

The results are intended to be published publicly at the Balisage 2013 conference and then put online.

Thank you for any assistance and comments.

David A. Lee
dlee@calldei.com<mailto:dlee@calldei.com>
http://www.xmlsh.org