Re: [xml-dev] Xerces-C acceleration/improvement project: icXML

> Although our focus is on performance acceleration, we are also
> interested to know of issues with respect to Xerces-C functionality
> that we may address.

Well, XSD 1.1 support would be nice...

I guess you are aware that there's a W3C test suite for XSD (tests are all annotated as XSD 1.0 or 1.1 or both). If there are conformance or compatibility issues, there's a very good chance that the test suite will identify them -- unless they are in areas that are deliberately implementation-defined, such as resolving schema location hints.

Michael Kay