Re: [xml-dev] Balisage 2013: Key takeaways, Critical skills for 2014

Roger's list is great.  I'd just add that there's fun to be had by
searching on #balisage on Twitter, and all kinds of reading material at:

<http://balisage.net/Proceedings/index.html>

This year's list is at:

<http://balisage.net/Proceedings/vol10/contents.html>

and:

<http://balisage.net/Proceedings/vol11/contents.html>

I also wrote a few articles on the show:

<http://programming.oreilly.com/2013/08/can-we-do-better-than-xml-and-json.html>
<http://programming.oreilly.com/2013/08/can-markup-unite.html>
<http://programming.oreilly.com/2013/08/using-xslt-2-0-as-a-web-scripting-language.html>

The last of those is most likely to change the way you look at XML and
the Web, thanks to O'Neil Delpratt and Michael Kay!

Next year the show will be in Bethesda, MD, August 5-8.  If you care
enough about markup to have read to the end of this message, you should
be there.

Thanks,
--
Simon St.Laurent