[ann] oXygen XML Editor 15.1

Hi all,

I am happy to announce that version 15.1 of oXygen XML Editor is available from our website:
http://www.oxygenxml.com

I will mention below only 3 of the most important new additions, please see the release notes for the complete list of updates:
http://oxygenxml.com/whatisnew15.1.html

- support for working with XML modules (external entities and XInclude)
Short video: http://oxygenxml.com/demo/Working_With_XML_Modules.html

- full BiDi editing in the visual Author editing mode
Short video: http://oxygenxml.com/demo/BIDI_Support.html

- change tracking support covers also attribute changes

Best Regards,
George
--
George Cristian Bina