Re: [xml-dev] undermining hierarchies in books (was Re: [xml-dev]How to do XML design, per Jackson Structured Design)

On 11/27/2013 11:48 AM, Simon St.Laurent wrote:
[Dare I open a multiple-Balisage-paper-length topic the day before a holiday? I guess so. And alas, I'll be in Germany for next year's Balisage, so... and again disclaimer that these are my opinions, and my employer would be surprised to hear at least some of them.]