Re: [xml-dev] The Information Interchange Profession

Kurt, we understand each other perfectly.  Those are the questions.

Answering the questions doesn't seem so hard to me.  Knowing whether one
is willing to answer them, and swear by the answers, is much harder.
It's like jumping off a cliff, really.  There's no personal security in
it.  (Not that the cliff is all that secure, either, but at least it's
familiar.  We're talking about starting an entirely different game.)

People tend to get angry or defensive when I say something like, "Let's
show a little maturity, now."  Or, "You can't take it with you, but you
can leave something behind."

Nevertheless, that's what I really think.