Re: [xml-dev] RE: The real world doesn't have an "other xyz", neithershould your XML

I believe this book is in order ;

   http://www.everythingismiscellaneous.com/

And as a former librarian; categorisation is futile, even if often useful.

Cheers,

Alex

--
 Project Wrangler, SOA, Info Alchemist, UX, RESTafarian, Topic Maps
 http://shelter.nu/blog  |  google.com/+AlexanderJohannesen