=?UTF-8?Q?Trial_cards_for_the_course_=28Was=3A_Re=3A_=5BAnnounce=5D_A_ne?==?UTF-8?Q?w_XSLT_video_=2D_training_course=3A_=E2=80=9CXSLT_2=2E0_and_1=2E0_Foundati?==?UTF-8?Q?on=E2=80=8Bs=E2=80=9D=29?=

Recently I announced that the course “XSLT 2.0 and 1.0 Foundations”
was live on Pluralsight.

There has been overwhelming viewer interest and engagement with this
course since then, that hugely surpassed my most optimistic
expectations.

I now have 30 one-week trial cards that upon registering, provide
free, unlimited access for one week not only to this XSLT course, but
to all other, more than 1300 courses on the site.

I will be glad to deal with requests for the cards on a first-come
first-serve basis. Please, provide your email address, name and also
the name of the country you are from. In case you do receive a card,
please, use it without delays, as the cards are likely to expire in
three weeks.

While consuming the card is free, I would greatly appreciate your
feedback, sent personally to me.

Here is again the link to the course:

http://www.pluralsight.com/training/Courses/TableOfContents/xslt-foundations-part1

Please, address your request for a card, and your feedback to me. I am
dnovatchev and am using a google email account.

Cheers,
Dimitre

--
Cheers,