Re: [xml-dev] A seemingly odd question: What is XML?

Has a programmer,  XML is format to tag data.  Follow the format when
you are creating a XML, and a XML loader will be able to read it.
Break the format, and that loader may fail to get something back.

A, B don't make sense to me.  Is like asking if a human is bones or
meat,   a human is the combination of both meat and bones.