Re: [xml-dev] RFC for XML Object Parsing

On 24 Mar 2014, at 00:44, Brian Aberle <xmlboss@live.com> wrote:

Michael

I love brutal honesty.  Its the only way to bring into light the barriers that the one being brutalized cannot see for himself.  Painful as it be, Ill have it no other way. If I could address the concern of the programme committee.  I would admit that your observation of a lack of formality is accurate.  The best documentation actually exists in the code.

I'm sorry, but I'm not going to read your code in order to reverse engineer your ideas, especially as it's written in a programming language I have never used. If you think that publishing code is a way to communicate ideas, you have a lot to learn.

Michael Kay
Saxonica