FW: [xml-dev] RFC for XML Object Parsing

You said,
> You do realize that this means "this is not XML"?
> You can't even guarantee attribute order in SAX. Suggesting that
> attribute order matters is pretty baffling, altogether.
While Reading via SAX the attribute order will be detectable.
While Writing via SAX - I don't know, does that depend on parser implementation?  Can anyone answer this?
It could conceptually be XML 2.0(100% backward compatible), or it could conceptually be "a protocol", this is mostly a matter of view.