Re: [xml-dev] Build applications using the "simplicity stack"

Michael, you wrote: "I was not intending to suggest that a systems architecture has to be based on XML in order to be considered "good"."

And I did not intend to say that, neither, but I expressed myself unfortunately, writing: "XML representation can help to establish very clearly"; you probably read that as "XML representation of the architecture", whereas I meant "XML representation of resources".

But I have yet a question. You wrote: "uniformity of data model and systems architecture across a system".
Q: Do you mean uniformity *within* the data model and *within* the realm of representations; OR do you mean also a uniformity which *spans* across the gap between data model and representations, enabling clear alignments. The latter, by the way, was what I attempted to say (writing "establish the relationships between document content and system structure").

Hans-Jürgen