[ANN] XQuery 3.1, XPath 3.1, first public working drafts

Hot on the warm sexy heels of XQuery 3.0 and XPath 3.0 comes the first
public working draft of the 3.1 documents.

http://www.w3.org/blog/news/archives/3808

Your jaw will touch the floor and your life will change forever when...
wait, wrong list...

Probably the biggest change since 3.0 is in the way that the languages
look at the outside world - there are now arrays alongside maps, and
first moves towards embracing processing of JSON as well as XML.

I wonder if we should add CSV and n3/turtle in some way?

Anyway, there are the drafts. There is no XSLT 3.1 yet, because XSLT 3.0
hasn't quite reached the finish line - streaming turned out to be Really
Quite Hard Actually [tm].

Liam

The barefoot typographer