RE: PDF to XML

I use Acrobat Professional for the automatic forms generation given a document full of checklists. That turns the PDF into a bag-o-data for import elsewhere. Given how the names are assigned, this isn't ideal but workable where by contract we publish to PDF from XML sources and need to get different information back from the pub itself.

len