Re: [xml-dev] Percentage of web services supporting XML versus JSON

It's called BED - described here: http://ninenines.eu/talks/bed/bed.html

-Mike

On 6/9/14 9:17 AM, Simon St.Laurent wrote:
On 06/09/2014 09:12 AM, Ihe Onwuka wrote:
Further discussion here.

http://erlang.org/pipermail/erlang-questions/2014-March/078228.html
Perfect - thank you! The piece of that I keep finding in these kinds of conversations is:

"I do not have a magical format to propose to replace it (I tend to go
with msgpack, but it also has its issues, though not as many as JSON)
but perhaps I should work on it soon in preparation for my EUC talk."

Messaging formats are hard. I'll be curious what Loic's come up with at this point. Despite the Erlang community's fondness for ASN.1, I'm guessing it's not that.

Thanks,
Simon

On Mon, Jun 9, 2014 at 1:52 PM, Simon St.Laurent <simonstl@simonstl.com