[OT] Non-XML Poetry Re: [xml-dev] XML Fiction

Congrats, Eliotte,

Your mention is certainly on-topic, given the Billion Laughs tie-in, and I hope no one minds an off-topic follow-on. It must be the weekend for general literature from XML professionals. Just Friday my slim volume of poetry, Ndewo, Colorado, won the 2014 Colorado Book Award in its category.

http://coloradohumanities.org/content/2014-colorado-book-awards

If anyone's curious about the book, see:

http://uche.ogbuji.net/ndewo/

I can't imagine there's much of chance for getting a CBA for an XML book (would probably stretch the concept of "humanities"), or I'd be up for giving it a punt.

BTW, "Third Flatiron" sounds like it must be a Boulder outfit.

--Uche