Re: [xml-dev] The Exchange of Information

On 07/01/2014 06:22 AM, Ihe Onwuka wrote:
So all that stuff they told me in school about neurons, dendrites, axons
thresholds and synapses is wrong then.
Roger's talking about a different level of abstraction, but I've never found these claims remotely persuasive.

It is fun to watch linguists argue, though.

Thanks,
Simon

On Tue, Jul 1, 2014 at 10:38 AM, Costello, Roger L. <costello@mitre.org