Re: [xml-dev] The Exchange of Information

By way of credits (since it's neither my own idea nor inspiration), I believe Wikipedia has it that 'affordance' credit goes James J. Gibson, and for the illustration of the wedding card I'd give to credit to boss of my boss some twenty years ago. Putting the two together and comparing it to XML might be my idea though :-)

----
Stephen D Green