RE: [xml-dev] Revive of E4X and Xqib

// it's not prefect, but this is what I'm hoping for:
var doc0

doc0 =
    {html:[
  {head:[
    {title:[
      {textNode:"string"}
            ]}
  ]},
  {body:[
    {h1:"text"},
    {p:[{textNode:"string string string"},
    {strong:"string"},
    {em:"strong"}
    ]},
    {img:[
      {src:"string.jpg"},
      {name:"string"}
    ]},

    {section:[
      {name:"string"}
    ]},

    {a:[
      {textNode:"stringValue"},
      {href:"http://urlStringValue.com"},
      {name:"string"}
    ]},

    {a:[
      {textNode:"W3C"},
      {href:"http://www.w3.org"},
      {name:"w3"}
    ]}
  ]}
]};

doc0.html[0].head[0].title[0].textNode;
doc0.html[1].body[0].h1;
doc0.html[1].body[1].p[0].textNode;
//I know, repitieeve more than programming, but that when xPath(); method
comes in.

I have to lay off this, I'm still a novice. I got to get back to my
studying.