Predefined element for xml 1.1

An add on to xml 1.1

Or if this could just be set by the member of w3c

 Two predefined element for xml schema, and xml xslt in the XML namespace, to link to xslt and xschema files.

<xml:stylesheet xml:url="url" />
<xml:transform xml:url="url" /><!--xml stylesheet transformation root element can either be stylesheet or transform-->
<xml:schema xml:url="url" />

Short hand
<xml:xsl xml:url="url" />
<xml:xs xml:url="url" />

Example:
<?xml version="1.1" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<xml:declareNameSpace xmlns:xml="http://www.w3.org/2014/XMLNameSpace";

<xml:xsl xml:url="mySchema.sxd" />
<xml:xs xml:url="myTransform.xsl" />

Namespace:

http://www.w3.org/2014/XMLNameSpace

Is a link that will link to a schema that have these value preset for xsl/stylesheet/transform, and xs/schema element

This can make life so much easier for xml developers.

That's how I see xml 1.1 should be use as name space predefined element.

This should cause no up roar on the fact that the letter XML is preserve words.

This is not changing the underline meaning of xml in no shape nor forum.

This could be set with an xml schema on the w3c site.

I would rather have to declare one(two really, one for my namespace... And so on) namespace to set these than to set them individually.

This seem as of an best interest best direction move for xml to make life easier for xml developer by using the letter xml for namespace in this manner.

I'm still very much a novice. But I have zeal for the language and wish to make fully understand it, and help improve it. Forgive me of my midway-irrational mails.

E-S4L