Re: [xml-dev] JSON - The Fat Free Alternative - Redux

On Tue, Sep 30, 2014 at 8:54 PM, James Fuller <james.fuller.2007@gmail.com> wrote:

I agree with Michael's assertion and would add that sometimes subtleties (like the truth) gets lost in the headlong rush forward.

Part of the problem is using opaque, non specific terms (like 'fat') to describe something ... 'fat' really could mean anything or nothing in terms of computing.

and this is where I bring out David Lee's excellent balisage paper

That was my first option. My opponent said it had an XML bias. Then I realised I could use the data from my previous work myself  and that ended up being more persuasive.