XQuery 3.1, XPath 3.1, XQueryX 3.1 now W3C CandidateRecommendations - Call for Implementations

The XQuery and XSLT Working Groups here at the World Wide Web Consortium have published
* XQuery 3.1
* Xpath 3.1
* XQueryX 3.1
* Functions and Operators 3.1
* Data Model 3.1
as W3C Candidate Recommendations; the documents are expected to be stable unless implementation feedback means we have to change them, so please let us know!

See the Status section in each document for how to file comments using Bugzilla;
each document also has a Changes section.

You can find the documents on http://www.w3.org/TR/tr-date-all/

We have a test suite at http://dev.w3.org/2011/QT3-test-suite/

Although we're not expecting major changes between now and Recommendation, I should note that there's a possible grammar change being considered to the => operator, to give it lower precedence than unary minus, so that
  -9 => sqrt#1
gives an error rather than (as now) -3.

Liam