Re: [xml-dev] Defiant.js - searching and processing JSON with XPathand XSLT

I also looked at this.

From my experience with its visualizer, this seems to be only a
limited solution, that requires the names used in the JSON object to
be XML names. It requires a special @name to be used for anything that
would be converted to an attribute.

Also, it isn't clear whether or not they can convert any JSON object
to an XML document. Edge-cases need to be tested. Especially arrays
and "null".
It isn't clear how non-XML characters in the JSON object would be treated.

Cheers,
Dimitre Novatchev