Re: [xml-dev] What is the general direction you are seeing these days to store and query lots of large complex XML?

> Hi Folks,
> I have large, complex XML that I want to be able to query using XPath and XQuery.

I have a wide river that I want to cross. How do I go about it? First I estimate its width. If I tell people it's 2Km wide, I'm more likely to get a sensible answer than if I only tell people it's wide.

We're engineers. We like to measure things. 10Mb and 100Gb are both large, but they require different technologies. Complexity can be measured too.

Michael Kay