Re: [xml-dev] RE: List of differences between XML and JSON?

On Thu, 2015-04-30 at 17:01 +0100, Stephen D Green wrote:
> One minor point in JSON's favor: only one label per element compared
> to (usually) two in XML. That saves a bit of verbosity and space.
It also gives sligtly less error checking in JSON.

Correct the following:
<author>Titus Groan</title>
<title>Mervyn Peake</author>
Is there an error here?
"author": "Titus Groan", "title":"Gormenghast"

(answer: yes).

But this matters less in an object serialization format than in an
information representation format, because of the way JSON is
typically generated. I suspect.

Liam