[ann] oXygen XML editor version 17

Hi,

I am happy to announce on xml-dev the major release of oXygen XML Editor, version 17. We develop oXygen since 2001, starting as a small development tool for XML and growing to provide a complete solution for both XML development and XML authoring across platforms and devices.

In version 17 we have a huge number of new additions and I will highlight below just a few of them, but you can find the full release notes at
http://oxygenxml.com/whatisnew17.0.html
or watch this presentation where I go though the most important additions with short demos of each:
http://oxygenxml.com/events/2015/webinar_overview_oxygen_17.html

* Extend Quick-Fixes to help you correct errors reported by validation with Relax NG and Schematron schemas, in the later case the Schematron developer will define the recovering actions

* Allow to define refactoring operations using XQuery Update scripts that are run in a "safe" mode, preserving the document structure as much as possible, like attributes order, DOCTYPE declarations, etc. across a set of resources

* Retina/HiDPI support and new Graphite (dark) theme

* Many additions to the CSS support that was used to improve DITA editing, featuring adaptive display and guided XML authoring using inline hints and inline actions

* Web based XML authoring with an adaptive UI that is both desktop and mobile-friendly
http://www.oxygenxml.com/webapp

Best Regards,
George
--