Re: [xml-dev] The perils of using the @ symbol in JSON key name ...mapping JSON to XML, Schematron, XSLT, XPath, and/or XQuery

Hi Tim,

I agree with you on this, and might add that, in case the
interoperability with XML is not needed by the user, then using SPARQL
with an adequate memory representation for RDF, ignoring the original
serialization format, would be, I guess, the most performant
alternative (for the same argument mentioned in my previous email:
lean technology stack).

Kind regards,
Ghislain