[ann] oXygen XML Editor 17.1

Hi all,

I am happy to announce that a new release of oXygen XML Editor, version 17.1 is available from our website

You can see the full list new additions using this direct link to version 17.1 release notes

Here there are some highlight:

- new Light and Ultramarine user interface themes
- you can use XSLT to define refactoring actions
- user entry support for Schematron Quick Fixes
- XPath/XSLT 3.0 query binding in Schematron schemas
- support for DITA 1.3 and Lightweight DITA
- the authoring CSS engine supports :has, :focus-within and negative margins and indents to allow better control of the authoring experience

Along with oXygen XML Editor we introduce also the oXygen XML WebApp which provides XML authoring in the browser, using an HTML5+JavaScript adaptive interface that should handle both desktop and mobile devices. For a quick test you can access:

Best Regards,
George Cristian Bina