From: Costello, Roger L. [mailto:costello@mitre.org]
Sent: Tuesday, October 27, 2015 6:57 PM
To: xml-dev@lists.xml.org
Subject: Converting JSON to XML ... how to deal with control characters
present in the JSON?

Hi Folks,

Occasionally I have a JSON file that contains a control character which is
not allowed in XML.

When converting JSON to XML, how do you deal with control characters in
JSON?

Is there a library available that will remove control characters from JSON?

Suppose I convert JSON to XML and then hand the XML off to an XML parser. Is
there an XML parser that will automatically exclude non-XML characters?

/Roger