Re: [xml-dev] Got a program that generates a list of assertions aboutan XSD?

Not quite, but many years ago I mentioned on this list that we generated schema's on demand for a system that I had designed.  We had started building that system before XML schema came into existence (well at least before it was finalized) and all the screens on it were generated from a metadata store.  All fields were strongly typed and Schematron was used for complex validation (cross dependencies etc.)  If an XML schema was needed for data exchange with some portion of that system or for documentation it was possible to export the metadata as XML and then use a XSLT to produce the XSD.  The Schematron was also dynamically produced from the metadata and xPaths that were stored with the metadata.  However the Schematron wasn't exposed anywhere, just used at run time...

Peter Hunsberger