[ANN] 1 month until Balisage 2016 submission deadline

Balisage: The Markup Conference 2016
http://balisage.net/

XML In, Web Out:
International Symposium on sub rosa XML
http://www.balisage.net/XML-In-Web-Out/

CALL FOR PARTICIPATION
http://balisage.net/Call4Participation.html

WHERE TO GET HELP

Email: info@balisage.net for help, advice, or encouragement about a Balisage submission.
Wonder if your idea will make an appropriate Balisage paper? Ask us! Unsure if the people at Balisage would be interested in the work you are doing? We'll be happy to discuss it with you. Need help making your paper into XML as required for submission? Speak up; we'll find someone to help.

KEY DATES

- 22 April 2016 — Paper submissions due
- 21 May 2016 — Speakers notified
- 8 July 2016 — Final papers due
- 1 August 2016 — XML In, Web Out:
   International Symposium on sub rosa XML
- 2–5 August 2016 — Balisage: The Markup Conference

For more information: info@balisage.net or +1 301 315 9631

Balisage: The Markup Conference 2016          mailto:info@balisage.net
August 2-5, 2016                               http://www.balisage.net
Preconference Symposium: August 1, 2016                +1 301 315 9631