Re: [xml-dev] Old tools

On 04/30/2016 03:15 AM, harvey wrote:
> I had to dust off Panorama a while back because a company was still
> using it and Panorama used msxml.dll first and the upgrade to IE
> overrode  the Panorama version.

I installed it a few years ago on Netscape for some engineers who needed
to access some old articles in SGML still on a web site :-)

> On 2016-04-29 19:10, Lauren Wood wrote:
>> I have SQ Author/Editor 3.5 for Windows on disk, from before it was
>> sold to Interleaf.

I have created a page in the FAQ at http://xml.silmaril.ie/legacy.html
(it's linked in the topic pages but otherwise unannounced).

The text is draft and conjectural: I'd be grateful for edits, more text,
and further suggestions.

///Peter