Re: [xml-dev] targetNamespace and default namespace

On 9/29/2016 10:23 AM, Elliotte Rusty Harold wrote:
Sure? No. It is the baroque mess that is W3C XML schema so I'm sure of
nothing.:-)
+1!

Then there's the problem that different XML Schema processors have different ideas about what's acceptable or not.

My most recent example is with the Microsoft xsd.exe program. I recently had it produce a schema from an XML instance document and then tried to have it process that schema to produce classes - as it is supposed to be able to do. The program could not process that schema, the one it had produced in the previous step. It just barfed.

TomP