Re: [xml-dev] Potential Risks of Migration from XML to JSON

First ask  what it is  supposed to accomplish and how your justifications are going to look when they are communicated.

Once you have done that say this to yourself.

I am proposing a migration to an ecosystem that is simpler but less capable. What complexities or extra work will be  introduced in respect of capabilities lost from my existing ecosystem.

Project a picture of what your proposed system will look like post conversion. Then ask whether you have accomplished your objectives and whether your the projected justifications  will pass muster.