Re: [xml-dev] Stick with XML ... JSON is a minefield of securityrisks and ambiguities

On Thu, Nov 3, 2016 at 6:30 PM, Jim Melton <jim.melton@oracle.com> wrote:

Onwuka-san,

Thanks for your commentary on my message.  In point of fact, I actually agree with almost all of what you said.  The only retort I would want to make is that JSON is here, whether we like it or not, and real-world products have to have some JSON story or suffer consequences.  Of course, that's a hack, but that's the short-term tactics we're forced to take.

I disagree. Because we agree on that.