Re: [xml-dev] [Off topic] list problem

I have on two occasions had mail and phone calls genuinely originating from Paypal customer support about tickets they believed I had raised on XML issues. I never found out what the original tickets were, but it does seem that some third party was raising tickets under my name; heaven only knows what they were trying to achieve. Judging by the diligence with which Paypal followed them up, it must be a fairly rare occurrence.

The internet is becoming a weird place to live.

Michael Kay